Wednesday, January 18, 2012 - ♥Jinnesis xx
Counting down.. 13 more days to Taiwan :)
Time flies.. Single life for closed to a month.
Life goes on. Definitely a better choice for the both of us.
We're still friends though. I mean, he can really be my best friend!
So anw, back to this space sharing with you guys things that you should NOT do on a first date.
Or rather the first-time-hanging kind of date.
I know I know.. first dates are a bitch, aren’t they? Exciting and nerve racking all at the same time.
I've experienced a few which really simply turned me off.
For both guys and girls, do take note here.
1. Belch, fart, pick your nose, spit, eat with your mouth open, and chew gum.
2. Forget to shave your legs; you'll regret this later if things take that extra step! Of course men you can give that one a miss, but you may want to shave your face.
3. Order messy food, like spaghetti bolognaise as nerves and alcohol combined could result in a very messy date.
4. Talk about your exes, this will show you have baggage and haven't moved on. Also how you treat your exes is a clue to how you are in relationships, so less is more when it comes to talking about the past. Give it a miss.
5. Moan about things. Dates should be fun, not about listening to your problems whatever they are about.
6. Be late, this may get things off to a very bad start especially if your date is in a mood when you eventually arrive.
7. Go out with dirty clothes on. Food stains on clothes are never attractive and you need to look like you put in some effort.
8. Do Not Text or Check Your Phone Repeatedly.
9. Be polite, not pushy
10. Last but not least, DO NOT go for a movie and asked for a couple seats. You may not know if he/she wants it. Don't take the risk.
Sound familiar? I've encountered a few cases which really really.. fucking seriously turned me off.
I mean, these are general knowledge right?
Never neglect your partner and give full attention! I guessed that's the most important part on the first date.
Sometimes I really wonder whats on a guy's mind. They just seems to be doing opposite things that a lady DO NOT want/expect.
I'm waiting for a new desktop/laptop in order to update my space frequently.
I don't need any reminder how my space look like right now.
Pathetic and boring. Yeah I know. I've been trying hard to squeeze out some time okay.
Do understand me la. Hahaha.
At least I still upload some pictures of myself for entertainment okay.
Effort in this post!
I promised Russell not to post this in fb.
But he's not aware that I do have a blog! HAHAHA
Night out to JB for supper :)
And Abel as well. No I did not force him. He kinda like my kitty spec though.
A day out with Ah B and Ah Wen.
Might be just another short day. But enjoyed myself much!
7 yrs of friendship and still counting :)